Do you like wine? Do you want to enjoy it in every sip?
Last places for the workshop tomorrow, July 3.
Come and learn the secrets and particularities of a good wine from the hand of Celler Vallés.
Dinner with Ribera del Duero and M. Chapoutier:
– For a snack
– Saucer of ham and cheese.
– Glass bread with tomato.
– Yaya croquettes.
– Hummus of chickpeas with pita bread.
– Prawns in tempura and oriental sauce.
– Galician-style octopus with carved potato.
– Fideuà with clams.
– Sirloin cubes with ceps cream.
– Lemon sorbet or our cake.
Price 40€ all inclusive (limited seating). Morning, Wednesday 3 July from 20:30 to 23h
GOOD FRIENDS, GOOD FOOD, GOOD TIMES.